The Rose Foundation is thrilled to sponsor Team Run for Roses
and to be an official GO! for a Cause charity in the
2013 GO! St. Louis Marathon & Family Fitness Weekend®
April 6-7, 2013
GO! St. Louis 5K Run/Walk (3.1 miles – April 6, 2013)
GO! St. Louis Marathon Relay (6-7 miles per leg, 4 person team – April 7, 2013)
GO! St. Louis Half Marathon (13.1 miles – April 7, 2013)
GO! St. Louis Marathon (26.2 miles – April 7, 2013)
RUNNERS AND WALKERS WELCOME!
Raise funds and awareness for Cystic Fibrosis by joining Team Run for Roses TODAY!
By Joining Team Run for Roses, You’ll Receive Some GREAT Perks:
- Complimentary Race Entry
- Top-Notch 12 week GO! St. Louis Training Program for Marathon and Half Marathon runners, includes training clinics and pacing coaches, led by Big River Running Company
- Quality Team Run for Roses Race Day Shirt
- 20% Discount Day, (January 7, 2013), at all 3 Big River Running Company Locations
- Pre-Race Pasta Party
- Personal Webpage for Convenient Online Fundraising
- Opportunities to participate in fundraising events and share profits to go towards your individual fundraising goal
- Frequent Team Support Emails with Fundraising & Training Tips
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: KNOWING YOU HELPED OTHERS BREATHE!
3 Simple Steps To Get You Moving!!
Click on Race Event on the right to download the letter of commitment. Please fill out, then email or mail back to The Rose Foundation.
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- MAIL: Linda Caul, The Rose Foundation, 2702 Bloomfield Drive, St. Louis, MO 63129
Fundraising Minimums: (These minimums are completely doable! We will help you brainstorm ideas on how to easily raise the money!)
- Marathon: $500
- Half Marathon: $500
- Marathon Relay: $250 per relay member
- 5K: $100
After receiving your letter of commitment, Linda will email you:
- Password to register as a charity participant
- Special Coupon Code to waive your registration fee
Register at gostlouis.org with password and special coupon code by FEBRUARY 28, 2013.
Events do sell out!! Register ASAP!
- Make sure to select The Rose Foundation as your charity team
Set up your ActiveWorks Fundraising Page
- After you register at gostlouis.org, you will receive an email with a link to your personal ActiveWorks fundraising page
- Follow steps to personalize your page – upload photo and story of why you are running for The Rose Foundation
- Share your link with family, friends and co-workers and encourage them to support your efforts
- Don’t forget to check if your donors work at Matching Gift Companies!
Before you know it, you will easily raise your fundraising minimum for The Rose Foundation!
Questions/Concerns? Email Linda Caul at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (314) 894-3836
GO! St. Louis, a local non-profit organization, encourages individuals and families in the St. Louis region to adopt a healthy and active lifestyle year round. The organization accomplishes this through community collaborations, school based programming and the creation of new and fun fitness events.